9 Peach Tree Hill Rd Livingston,
- Phone: (973) 994-8000
About Inteplast Group
Inteplast Group is a North American manufacturer that takes pride in sustaining hundreds of industries and the livelihoods of thousands of professionals who reside across the globe.
Our claim and promise to you is simple: We are a one-stop supplier of high-quality plastics solutions that will not only meet your expectations, but exceed them.
Inteplast Engineered Films
Inteplast Engineered Films (IEF) formulates high quality plastic films for printers, converters and end users with a simple mandate—produce the best films possible by leveraging superior raw materials, industry expertise, and the latest technologies.
Inteplast BOPP Films
Inteplast, the leading provider of BOPP film in North America, delivers unparalleled products, quality, and customer service to our valued customers. Our commitment to operational excellence, market insights, and meeting specific application requirements enables us to achieve this distinction. Our product portfolio stands unrivaled in terms of value, offerings, and continuous innovation.
The company’s latest innovation is the development of biaxial oriented polyethylene, or BOPE film. This development empowers both the packaging industry and consumer brands to create new, recyclable, versatile packaging using a single recyclable material.
AmTopp Inteplast Stretch Film
The most common stretch films are made of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) and are used for unitizing product loads for transport. Stretch film yields relatively high holding forces when applied properly to loads. They protect from dust and damage and is the most economical method of unitizing.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Other beverage
- Food > Other Food Products
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Household/Automotive > Tissues and paper towels
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Other healthcare products
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Other packaged products
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
Sustainable Solution Description
Our Inteplast Group and affiliated companies are strongly committed to protecting the environment in all aspects of our operations and to enhancing ecological awareness through our communications-reflecting our social and moral sense of obligation to promote the wellbeing of the environment and the world in which we live. Sustainable product solutions include recyclable films, films for mono-material flexible packaging, films made with recycled content, compostable films, and more. Inteplast's BOPP Films and Engineered Films divisions have collaborated to develop a complete solution for mono-material flexible packaging. Inteplast will be showcasing their new cutting-edge BOPE films designed to replace traditional non-PE outer webs, as well as their innovative low seal initiation temperature sealant webs with enhanced performance properties designed specifically for all-PE pouching. Inteplast Engineered Films also offers an extensive portfolio of sustainable innovations through their InteGreen™ Family of Sustainable Films.