500 E Morehead St Ste 400 Charlotte,
- Phone: (909) 825-1793
Clariant Cargo & Device Protection is a leading provider of innovative packaging and cargo protection solutions to safeguard goods during transportation and storage. With over 70 years of experience and a global presence, we offer a complete portfolio of desiccants, oxygen absorbers, humidity indicators, and VOC adsorbent solutions that help prevent the harmful effects of moisture, oxygen, or the off-gassing of volatile organic compounds.
Our comprehensive product range includes:
- Container Dri® II - cargo desiccants carry the Clariant EcoTain® label for products with outstanding sustainability advantages
- Desi Pak® - natural, responsibly mined bentonite clay desiccants
- Sorb-It® - silica gel desiccants
- Tri-Sorb® - molecular sieve desiccants
- Humitector™ - humidity indicators
- Oxy-Guard™ - oxygen absorbers
- DESVOCANT™ - volatile organic compound adsorbents (VOCs)
Our products undergo stringent product quality testing to ensure consistent quality and reliability.
We have a worldwide network of state-of-the-art manufacturing sites in Brazil, China, Indonesia, Turkey, and the United States, ensuring our products' secure supply and availability. Our manufacturing facilities maintain ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, and ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management.
At Clariant Cargo & Device Protection, we are dedicated to innovation that places special emphasis on sustainability. Our solutions make an important contribution to conserving valuable resources and reducing waste, and we strive to develop products that meet the evolving needs of our customers while minimizing our environmental impact.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Household/Automotive > Other automotive products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Other packaged products > Other packaged products
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- North America
- South America
Sustainable Solution Description
All Desi Pak bentonite clay are sourced by Claraint. The mining process begins with the exploration needed to identify and acquire top-grade bentonite clay deposits, through to the mining (extraction) process, and even to the reclamation/restoration process for areas where our mining is complete. Our commitment to ecological sustainability is clear: Clariant will restore and recultivate all bentonite mining areas to an equal or better state than when our operations began. Lower environmental impact A comparative environmental life cycle, based on desiccant manufactured in the United States of America, demonstrated that when compared with a functionally equivalent quantity of silica gel, Desi Pak® ECO presents a lower life cycle impact across four endpoint indicators: human health, ecosystem quality, resource use, and global warming potential.
- Container Dri II
- Desi Pak
- Desi Pak ECO