1251 B Humbracht Circle Bartlett,
- Phone: (630) 830-4314
- Fax: (630) 830-4344
About Insight Pack
Experienced a failed launch? You’re not alone. The failure rate of new product launches is 70%. We believe you deserve better odds. Achieve greater confidence before launch. Visit us at booth North Hall N - #11020 Convention Center to learn more.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
Sustainable Solution Description
- Insight has overwrapped over one billion samples, toys and coupons for automated insertion into CPG retail packaging. We now can use a transparent film for the overwrap that is certified for in-store recycling. Our clients are partners with How2Recycle, whose recycling receptacles are available at the front end of major retailers. - Insight produces plastic consumer premiums for automated insertion into CPG retail packaging. We can now safely utilize plant-based bio-plastics that feature organic materials like starch and other natural fibers to act as substitutes for petroleum-based feedstock, reducing the amount of greenhouse gas emissions associated with plastic production. Bio-based plastics can preserve much of the look and feel of purely 100% petroleum-based plastics and are recyclable. - Insight’s clients have given away over 5 million bee-pollinating flower seed packets to US consumers, that Insight auto-inserted into their retail packaging for Earth Day.
- General Mills
- POST Consumer Brands
- Proctor & Gamble