3300 Airport Rd Denton,
- Phone: (940) 565-8800
- Fax: (940) 565-8420
About Tetra Pak Inc.
Tetra Pak is a world-leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 160 countries.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
Sustainable Solution Description
Sustainability has long been at the heart of our business strategy and our operations. It is embodied in our brand promise – PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD® – which is brought to life by protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. Our sustainability activities encompass all three areas. We work with our customers and partners to make food safe and available, everywhere through our innovative and market-leading food processing and packaging solutions. We constantly strive towards safeguarding our own employees and supporting communities where we operate, and towards protecting the future of our planet and the long-term success of our customers.
Here are some ways we provide sustainable solutions:
- We have committed to reaching net zero GHG emissions across our own operations by 2030 and across our value chain by 2050. This means we are constantly innovating to deliver products with a smaller manufacturing footprint.
- Our carton packages are already lightweight, made mainly from renewable materials and recyclable, but our aim is to create cartons made solely from responsibly sourced renewable or recycled materials, fully recyclable and carbon neutral. We are continuously innovating to find new materials to replace fossil-based ones and have introduced several sustainability gains, including plant-based caps, closures and package layers, tethered caps and paper straws.
- We are investing up to €100 million per year over the next five to 10 years to further enhance the environmental profile of food cartons, including the research and development of packages that are made with a simplified material structure and increased renewable content.
- Every day, we work with our customers to find more efficient processing and packaging solutions. Our joint aim is to minimize waste and spoilage, while reducing energy and water consumption – keeping efficiencies up and costs down. Our equipment and services can cut water consumption, product waste, CO2 emissions, and energy costs.