3585 Klockner Road Gordonsville,
- Phone: (540) 832-3600
About Klöckner Pentaplast
Focused on delivering our vision: The sustainable protection of everyday needs
Klöckner Pentaplast (kp) is a plastics manufacturer that is purpose-driven to deliver the sustainable protection of everyday needs. Our experts create innovative films and trays such as blister packaging that provide product safety, help avoid food waste, safeguard medication and medical devices, and protect the integrity of countless durable products with our pharmaceutical packaging.
We innovate, design and manufacture for sustainable solutions that our customers use to package and protect products in daily situations around the globe. And we understand our obligation and responsibility to champion a circular economy where plastics are a source of valuable raw material.
Founded in 1965, we have 31 plants in 18 countries, and employ over 5,700 people, committed to serving customers worldwide.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Cosmetics/Personal Care > Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Nutraceutical, Vitamin, Dietary Supplement
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Other healthcare products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Over-the-counter products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
Sustainable Solution Description
Focused on delivering its vision: The Sustainable Protection of Everyday Needs, kp is a global leader in rigid and flexible packaging and specialty film solutions, serving the pharmaceutical, medical device, and protein markets, amongst others. With a broad and innovative portfolio of packaging and product films and services, kp plays an integral role in the customer value chain by safeguarding product integrity, protecting brand reputation, and improving sustainability. kp’s “Investing in Better” sustainability strategy solidifies its commitment to achieving ten clear targets for long-term improvement by increasing recycling and recyclability of products, cutting carbon emissions and continuous improvement in employee engagement, safety, and diversity, equity and inclusion. kp has earned a gold rating from EcoVadis, the leading platform for environmental, social, and ethical performance ratings, putting kp in the top 3% of companies rated in the manufacturing of plastics products sector. Founded in 1965, kp has 31 plants in 18 countries and employs over 5,700 people committed to serving customers worldwide in over 60 locations. For more information visit: www.kpfilms.com