335 W 194th St Glenwood,
- Phone: (708) 756-6660
- Fax: (708) 756-6620
About Morrison Container Handling Solutions
Morrison Container Handling Solutions designs innovative packaging solutions for all your container handling needs.
For more than 52 years, our products solve container handling challenges on your manufacturing line that helps increase throughput and efficiency so you can ultimately output more product with less downtime. Morrison designs our solutions to ultimately reduce labor need on the hardest to fill plant jobs while increasing production through precise handling and engineering.
Our robust product line up utilizes our knowledge as the leading timing screw manufacturer in North America and extend that into every container handling machine and solution we provide.
- Timing Screws [Feed Screws, Worms]
- Twist Blocks / Inverting Blocks
- Change Parts [OEM and Quick Change Stars and Guides]
- Timing Screw Drive Units for Metering, Grouping, Turning, Indexing, and more
- Down Bottle Reject Systems
- Parts Carts for Change Parts Storage
- Lane Combiners and Dividers
- Stacking and Orienting Machines
- Variety/Multi-Packing Equipment
- Timing Screw Twist Assemblies to Invert Product for Code Dating, Filling, Sanitization, and More
- Air and Water Rinsers
- High Speed Can Openers
- Morrison Auto Adjust Rails®
- Denesters [Vertical, Horizontal, Tray, Bowl, Pneumatic]
- Custom Container Handling Machinery
All of our products are designed to address a productivity related issue on your line from the perspective of your container. It’s an expertise that can greatly increase your throughput and reduce problem areas in your production.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT:
The Morrison Difference comes down to our industry-renowned Support Built In® - our promise to support you and your equipment throughout its lifespan. With our Field Service Experts and Engineering team, we can support your equipment onsite or remotely in a pinch, from installation to training and maintenance.
Our Preventative Maintenance Agreements are two-year plans designed to reduce your internal maintenance needs and increase uptime by allowing our team to perform prescheduled maintenance at specific intervals. This product is designed to help prevent issues in performance due to normal wear and tear before downtime occurs.
Additionally, you can rest easy knowing each system that leaves our facility goes through a rigorous testing policy, providing you video evidence of machine capabilities and some of the best user manuals in the business. When you work with Morrison, you're working with a team of dedicated solution providers that are excited to enhance your plant productivity and container throughput.
We look forward to being a partner in your productivity!
MORE ABOUT US:
Founded in 1971 by President Nick Wilson, Morrison Container Handling Solutions is well known in the packaging industry for developing customer focused solutions for container handling needs. The company was started by Wilson to provide superior bottle handling parts and timing screws and has now grown to be recognized as the source for innovative container-focused handling solutions, even for the most difficult rigid or semi rigid containers. Since its inception, Morrison has provided solutions for companies within the United States and internationally. Morrison is well known industry-wide for attentive service to a wide variety of customers’ container handling needs – always with Support Built In®, the company’s promise to deliver quality products and support them 24/7, from initial concept to years after installation.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Beverage > Beer
- Beverage > Coffee
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Drinks, nonalcoholic (energy, sport, etc.)
- Beverage > Juice
- Beverage > Powdered beverages
- Beverage > Soft drinks
- Beverage > Spirits/liquors
- Beverage > Tea
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Wine
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Cereals, Breakfast Foods
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Dairy
- Food > Frozen/refrigerated foods
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Ingredients
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Food > Prepared Foods
- Food > Soups/Condiments/Sauces/Spices/Dips/Dressings
- Household/Automotive > Detergents/cleaners
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Tobacco/Smoking Products
Currently Exporting: Yes
- Direct Sales
- Central America
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- South America
- Western Europe