25 Tiburon St San Rafael,
- Phone: (800) 985-9570
- Fax: (415) 454-6853
About PAC Machinery
Auto Bagging, Flow Wrap, Shrink Wrap, Vacuum, Bag Sealing & More!
The packaging industry is changing rapidly. The growing influence of e-commerce packaging, automation, and sustainability can present challenges and create valuable opportunities. PAC Machinery will teach you how to optimize your packaging process and how these changes can help your bottom line.
ABOUT PAC MACHINERY
As a leader in the flexible packaging industry for over 60 years, PAC Machinery is a trusted partner for businesses desiring more from their packaging capabilities. From global companies, pharmaceutical and medical industry manufacturers to online retailers, PAC Machinery can transform packaging operations with customized solutions that immediately improve ROI. Products include: versatile poly bagging, shrink wrapping, bag sealing and flow wrapping systems. PAC’s solutions increase productivity through automation, reduce return rates with superior package integrity, minimize package volume to save shipping costs, and extend product shelf life for maximum freshness. With better choices and more experience, PAC Machinery creates the ideal solution for any packaging requirement.
PAC Machinery’s globally recognized machine brands include: Packaging Aids, Vertrod, Clamco, and Rollbag, Headquartered in San Rafael, California with an additional manufacturing facilities in Berea, OH and Milwaukee, WI. PAC Machinery at 25 Tiburon Street, San Rafael, CA 94901.
- For example, using the Rollbag™ R3200 Automatic Bagger you have an ideal way to go from manual to automatic packaging of goods in poly mailers.
- The FW 400F Flow Wrapper is the perfect solution for wrapping anything from cookies to medical devices.
- The 6800CS Side Sealer is great for creating multi-packs of shrink wrapped products.
- Learn about a variety of vacuum sealers, including our essential PVG Industrial Vacuum Sealer.
- Streamline the packaging of medical devices in Tyvek® pouches using the Rollbag Med Automatic Baggers.
- Learn about the latest in sustainable packaging materials, including our new Recylene™ poly mailers, made with over 50% recycled content, and at least 40% of which is comprised of consumer-recycled material.
- Join us for a refresher on bag sealing basics, where you’ll see materials that are traditionally difficult to seal, being heat sealed on our Vertrod® PS Med Impulse Sealer.
- Be sure to stop by booth #C2418 to learn more about our solutions and get your questions answered in real time. Bring your products and we can try them on various packaging machines.
Create or Log in to My Show Planner to add notes.
- Beverage > Coffee
- Cosmetics/Personal Care > Cosmetics/Personal Care
- Food > Bakery/Snack
- Food > Confection/Candy
- Food > Fruits, Vegetables (Fresh, Canned, Frozen)
- Food > Grains, Seeds, Beans, Flour, Nuts
- Food > Meat/Poultry/Seafood
- Food > Other Food Products
- Food > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Household/Automotive > Household/auto chemicals
- Household/Automotive > Other automotive products
- Household/Automotive > Other household products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Cannabis products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Contract Manufacturing Organization - Pharma/Biopharma
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical Devices
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Medical/Dental Instruments or Supplies
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Other healthcare products
- Life Sciences/Pharma/Healthcare > Pharmaceutical
- Other packaged products > Building/Construction/Home Improvement Products
- Other packaged products > Cannabis products
- Other packaged products > Chemical
- Other packaged products > Consumer Electronics and Appliances
- Other packaged products > Hardware/Tools
- Other packaged products > Paper/Printing
- Other packaged products > Pet Food/Pet Care
- Other packaged products > Textiles/Apparel/Footwear
- Other packaged products > Toy/Sports/Crafts
- Other packaged products > Warehouse Distribution/e-commerce
- Direct Sales
Sustainable Solution Description
PAC Machinery is committed to supporting businesses with packaging solutions that are not only better for the environment, but align with the values of companies today with environmental goals. It is our commitment to develop packaging solutions for the growing number of environmentally-conscious packaging customers that require more eco-friendly packaging. Read our full sustainability commitment here: Here are a few of our product options and resources for you: PAC machinery Bags and Materials division produces bags for any brand of automatic bagger that can contain up to 100% of recycled materials found on our additional sustainable options page. We produce custom and stock bag options – all of which are made with a minimum of 25% post industrial recycled resin as standard. The corrugated materials for the products are also all sourced from third-party, sustainable-certified vendor. Our bags meet all shipping regulations and requirements. PAC Machinery produces packaging machines that reduce material usage such as our Rollbag® R3200 Fulfillment Baggers and 6800CS-XL Fulfillment Wrapper Additionally, PAC’s line of Rollbag® Automatic baggers can use PAC Bags and Materials tubing that right sizes the bag to the product, thus reducing waste and the amount of plastic needed to bag the item which also saves money while being a better option for the environment. NEW for 2024, we will begin to offer a paper option for packaging on the automatic bagger that is curbside recyclable and made with recycled content! Come and see this at our booth #C2418 *For bags and materials email@example.com | (800) 985-9570 X 320 *For machines firstname.lastname@example.org | (800)985-9570